Biodegradable glitter by Eco Glitter Fun is now available for our trade customers in our shop.
You probably have heard about it already but glitter is really terrible for the environment.
First of all, plastic is used in most glitter products. When you scrub those teeny pieces of plastic glitter off your skin in the shower, microplastics end up in rivers, lakes, and oceans. In essence, fish and shellfish, plankton and birds will eat those micro plastics.
Ultimately, there is concern that microplastics could harm human health as they move through the marine food web.
With Spring just around the corner and festival dates popping up, we thought it is time to look into a plastic free version. Luckily, we found Bioglitter® PURE by Eco Glitter Fun.
Some facts about Bioglitter® PURE:
- It is 100% plastic free and
- Comes in plastic free packaging
- Is is certified as ‘OK Biodegradable WATER’ by TÜV, a world first
- It is very stable and will not biodegrade on the shelf.
- indefinite shelf life providing when stored in a dry dark, cool environment, out of direct sunlight, away from direct heat sources and not exposed to microorganisms
- is vegan
Eco Glitter fun – the story behind
Eco Glitter fun was born by two fun loving party goers whose mission it is to bring awareness about plastic pollution to the world whilst enjoying responsible sparkles at parties and festivals. Additionally, read more about Eco Glitter fun here.
Trade info biodegradable glitter by eco glitter fun
- comes as singles or in a pack of 3 together with a brush and glue (aloe vera gel)
- no packaging units required
- different colours available
If you do not have a trade account with us yet, please follow this link to become a stockist. Furthermore, we are always available via phone, chat or email to answer any questions you might have.