Bio Scents Gift Set “Clarity & Mind”
For everyone that can use a little boost, that has a big day ahead or has to concentrate particularly well. Includes Rosemary, Peppermint and Sweet Orange.
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. In addition our essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they’re extracted from. Therefore making them perfect to naturally fragrance your home.
- Rosemary – Stimulates and lifts the spirit, increases alertness and fights fatigue & mental strain.
- Peppermint – Boosts energy and alleviates nervous tension & stress
- Sweet Orange – Uplifting & worry reducing, stimulates cheerfulness
Gift Set “Clarity & Mind”
This premium organic cedarwood oil has a naturally woody, warm, soft and slightly sweet and balsamic scent.
Our organic essential oil are suitable with any oil burner and therefore can be used with any diffuser.
- Steam Distillation
- 100% Organic
- Zero Waste
- Hand made in Portugal
The many ways to use your Bio Scets Essential Oils
1. Sprinkle a few drops on your pillow or in between the sheets before going to bed.
2. Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils to help you relax.
3. Blend to your preference. Tap the back of the bottle for one drop.
About Bio Scents
We believe great personal care and sustainability should be two sides of one coin, and that your home & body deserve only the best.
In other words, all of our products are 100% natural. None of our products contain artificial fragrances, colourants, alcohol or even water. We are constantly improving the sustainability of our packaging. We are therefore introducing refill bottles for our body oils very soon, so the plastic pump and bamboo cap can be reused. We’re currently changing our fragrance sachets bags to compostable ones too.
All our products are all made and assembled by hand by a small team in Portugal