Eliah Sahil Organic Shampoo AMLA
Eliah Sahil is revolutionising the cosmetics market with innovative products. For example, they are pioneers in powder shampoos for wet hair washing. Here: Eliah Sahil organic powder shampoo AMLA.
In order to make the conventional liquid shampoos durable, products often contain chemical preservatives and fragrances. These are also usually irritating, allergenic and harmful to skin and hair. Furthermore they usuallly consist of around 70% water. The Eliah Sahil shampoos consist of 100% natural active ingredients of high-quality herbal, plant and flower essences from certified organic cultivation, mixed with caring healing earth.
All powder shampoos are based on fuller‘s earth and are supplemented with vegetable saponins. In ad- dition, pure plant ingredients from Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki are used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. High-quality herbal, plant and flower essences complete the formula and provide the hair with rich care. Through gentle grinding, all valuable plant essences are preserved in their natural form.
Eliah Sahil Shampoo AMLA
- Organic shampoo powder
- 100 g
- Certified organic natural ingredients
- Especially mild to hair and scalp
- Gives the hair shine and suppleness
- Ideal care for shiny fine and also natural hair
- Vegan, and also not tested on animals
- Furthermore, products in the ethical shopping guide, which only allows ethical, vegan and eco- friendly products
- Refill bag available
- Zero waste
Zero (green) waste
Once your shampoo comes to an end, the refills can save up to one year of packaging and also avoid unnecessary cosmetic waste.
Zero-Waste products use very little packaging. Our Zero Waste products not only care for your skin & hair, but
also protect our environment. The refill bags are 100% biodegradable & compostable and the empty shampoo can be refilled with shampoo over and over again.
“We live in a time when it is our responsibility to protect this world and to work for its protection. Because only responsible consumption protects
Eliah Sahil organic shampoo packaging
Eliah Sahil products have sustainable packaging
- Plastic-free aluminium cans and glass, which are 100% recyclable
- Refill packaging made from plant material, which are 100% biodegradable & compostable
- Refill packs for zero waste shops and packaging-free supermarkets
- Cellulose-free labels from innovative ground stone require up to 80% less water in production which also reduces paper production and therefore saves trees
- Food-grade inks without mineral oil, solvents or additives
- Bioplastics made from renewable sugar cane
- Padding made of organic cotton wool
- Boxes/cartons made from grass paper
- Adhesive tape made from potato starch
About Eliah Sahil
In 2008, Silvio Perpmer founds Eliah Sahil in the Austrian city of Bregenz. The mission of the brand is to produce natural cosmetics in their purest form whilst conserving resources and upholding sustainability. To guarantee these criteria, Eliah Sahil is 100% ‘Made in Austria’. As of 2020, the brand is available in over 10 countries. Eliah Sahil commits to environmental protection In all of its business activities. For example, the raw materials come from certified organic farming and meet the highest quality standards. Last but not least, every product sold generates a contribution to socially responsible and sustainable projects around the world, thereby safeguarding the natural environment for the next generation.