Fiilit has created a natural perfume which is free from any parabens, phthlates, synthetic dyes, silicones, polymers and petrochemicals. It’s also a perfume which is made in France and only uses organic alcohol.
The Cyclades eau de perfume won the professional prize at the Alternative Fragrance & Beauty Show organix by the Olfactorama in June 2016.
- 10ml Eau de Parfum
- in wooden case – wood comes from France, Spain an Belgium and is PEFC certified (which gurantees the sustainable management of forest
- Type: Cyclades 38°3’N
- perfume made in France
- prize winner at the Alternative Fragrance & beauty Show June 2016
- uses only fair trade ingredients
- 87% raw materials: neroli, tuberose, bergamot, piri piri, myrrh, mastic, patchouli, sandalwood, violet, jasmine, frangipani flower, vetiver, ylang-ylang
- organic alcohol
- paraben free perfume
- phthlate free perfume
- without silicones, polymers and petrochemicals
- without synthetic dyes
- vegan perfume
- not tested on animals
- a fine choice
- going green
- wholesale prices available, to register as a wholesaler please use this link
This is how the creator Fiilit describes the Cyclades natural perfume: fresh, clear, full-bodied and fusing – with it’s reflextions that change as quickly as a breeze, Cyclades leads us first ghrough a bright freshness of bergemot and petit grain and then to the smoldering and full bodied rating of myrhh and amber. Its heart exudes a green line, a backbone of mastic whose hint of scrub provides an anchor to this airy, earthy perfume.