Patch biodegradable bamboo plasters
Today, we would like to present you yet another biodegradable product. The bamboo plasters by PATCH. Patch organic strips represent a natural approach to wound care. In fact, our Patch bamboo plasters are made from 100% certified organic bamboo fibre. In addition, they are and are 100% compostable.
Furthermore, bamboo fibre is one of the fastest growing, renewable resources on the planet. Added with extra natural goodness in the form of coconut oil, aloe vera and activated charcoal.Consequently, the Patch ingredients are all made from natural elements with historically proven benefits. Benefits that soothe symptoms and assist with wound recovery.
Nevertheless, PATCH’s aim is to be the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market. Appealing to all skin types both young and old.
Say goodbye to any red marks from your typical plasters!
- Patch bamboo plaster
- Type: natural
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- ideal for grazes, cuts and minor abrasions
- hypoallergenic wound care solution
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens, therefore natural
- Sustainably sourced
- Australian owned and operated
- material for the patch tube: recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural colour dye
- tube is 100% compostable and also biodegradable
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is also compostable
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre
One pack contains 3 tubes of 25 plasters.
Other Patch products
PATCH company information
GOOD FOR THE PLANET. GOOD FOR YOU.
“We believe that reducing our environmental footprint is the pathway forwards and we strive to make ours as light as possible. This is why we’ve chosen to work with bamboo on this unique product line. Here’s why we’re excited about bamboo, It’s the latest ‘it’ girl on the el natural scene: Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource that grows many times faster than trees, uses much less water, produces up to 35 more oxygen and doesn’t need pesticides or herbicides! We take pride in using organic certified components – so you know it’s only the good stuff!”