Patch large bamboo bandages
Today, we would like to present you with yet another biodegradable product. The bamboo plasters by PATCH. Patch organic strips represent a natural approach to wound care. In fact, our Patch bamboo plasters are made from 100% certified organic bamboo fibre. In addition, they are and are 100% compostable.
Furthermore, bamboo fibre is one of the fastest growing, renewable resources on the planet. Added with extra natural goodness in the form of coconut oil, aloe vera and activated charcoal.Consequently, the Patch ingredients are all made from natural elements with historically proven benefits. Benefits that soothe symptoms and assist with wound recovery.
Nevertheless, PATCH’s aim is to be the most sensitive and natural wound care alternative on the market. Appealing to all skin types both young and old.
Patch large bamboo bandages, biodegradable (Aloe Vera)
Aloe Vera is ideal to treat wounds, burns and other skin conditions. In addition, the polysaccharides have been known to increase cellular movement. As a result, you have a faster and more efficient tissue regrowth. Last but not least, the glycoproteins are an effective pain reliever and control the inflammation response.
- Patch LARGE bamboo bandages
- Type: aloe vera
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- ideal for blisters, burns, grazes and minor abrasions
- hypoallergenic wound care solution
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens
- Sustainably sourced
- Australian owned and operated
- materials patch tube: recycled cardboard materials therefore, compostable and biodegradable
- tube colour: printed with a natural Colour dye
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper, therefore, compostable.
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre
One pack contains 5 packs of 10 plasters, 5 rectangular (75x50mm) and 5 square (75x75mm)
Other Patch products
PATCH company information
GOOD FOR THE PLANET. GOOD FOR YOU.
“We believe that reducing our environmental footprint is the pathway forwards. We strive to make ours as light as possible. This is why we’ve chosen to work with bamboo on this unique product line. Here’s why we’re excited about bamboo, It’s the latest ‘it’ girl on the el natural scene. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource that grows many times faster than trees. It uses much less water and produces up to 35 more oxygen. In addition, it doesn’t need pesticides or herbicides! We take pride in using organic certified components. So you know it’s only the good stuff!” by Patch