You must be over eighteen years of age to register with www.afinechoice.co.uk and each registration is for a single user only. You are responsible for the security of any password issued. We may cancel your registration immediately if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
We are committed to a high standard of sustainable packaging:
Rather than throwing away used envelopes or recycling them, we reuse them with new address labels. You as a customer might be able to reuse them again too. For our stainless steel bottles by Green Bottle we use cardboard boxes that we’ve received from our buying activitites. We sometimes use bubble wrap which we’ve received from people who moved house and would otherwise throw them away.
When ordering via our online checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct errors. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. Please note that all prices quoted are in GBP and exclude postage and packaging.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
We will send you an order confirmation via email once you’ve placed the order, detailing the ordered products.
We may refuse to accept the order where goods are not available or where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit & Debit Cards via the Pay pal link. You do not need to have a pay pal account to pay via credit / debit card!
Your card will be debited at the time of placing the order. Orders are normally dispatched within one working day once we receive cleared payment. However if there is a delay or any other problem occurs, we will notify you as soon as possible.
The purchase area of our site is secure, this means that we use industry standard SSL technology to allow for the encryption of all sensitive information such as your name, address and especially your credit card details.
We cannot be responsible if through no fault of our own these details are intercepted and used by third parties. And we cannot be responsible for fraudulent use of a lost credit card if this has not been reported to your credit card company.
In some cases the items you have ordered may not be in stock, in this case we will give you an option to cancel your order or wait for it to come back into stock. We will send you a notification and give you a more approximate date.
a) Postage UK
The postage costs are £ 3.50 per order with a free delivery on all retail orders above an order value of £ 35.
Delivery costs for wholesale orders are charged according to the method of delivery. Wholesale orders within the UK are delivered for free from an order amount of £ 300.
Our standard terms for delivery within the UK are 3-5 working days from date of dispatch. We normally dispatch within 1 working days.
The method of delivery will be chosen according to the requirements of the order including but not limited to Royal Mail, Hermes and ParcelForce.
If you have specific requirements in terms of delivery dates e.g. specific delivery deadlines, please make this clear in the customer comments box at checkout.
b) Postage EU
The EU postage costs are weight based starting from € 4.99 / £ 3.99 depending on which currency you are paying in.
We cannot be held responsible for additional duties or taxes due on importation into non EU countries.
c) Postage Countries outside EU
We regret that we cannot ship to countries outside the European Union due to insurance restrictions. Please contact us as we might be able to direct you to another distributor.
While a fine choice ltd. will make every effort to ensure prompt delivery, we cannot be held responsible for loss or delay due to circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions and postal strikes.
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, a fine choice ltd. cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result.
Where a delivery is unable to be made due to incorrect or incomplete address details being provided by the customer, a fine choice ltd. reserves the right to charge the full cost of the re-delivery or issue a refund less the shipping charge.
Where an item is returned to us marked as “uncollected by customer” we will charge the full cost of re-delivery or issue a refund less the shipping charge.
Cancellation and Return
If you want to cancel your order please send an email to email@example.com and we will deal with your request.
a) The goods haven’t been dispatched yet:
We will confirm cancellation and give you a full refund.
b) The goods have already dispatched:
We are unable to accept returns without prior notification so please send us an email notification within 5 days after receipt of your order and you can return goods to the company address. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid, excluding postage and packaging. We are unable to accept notification of returns under this clause more than 10 working days after dispatch.
We are unable to issue a refund for any items that have been personalised, unless they are defective.
Where a product is delivered in a damaged condition, you must notify us within 2 working days of receipt. We are unable to accept claims for damaged goods after this time. We will then request that you return the damaged item to us. On receipt of the damaged item we will confirm the damage. If we are in agreement that the item is in fact damaged, we will dispatch a replacement item along with a refund for the return postage. If we believe that the item is not damaged, we will return it to you at your expense.
Regardless of the reason for returning an order you should obtain proof of posting as we are unable to accept responsibility for returned items that go missing in transit.
All returned goods must be in their original packaging, unused and undamaged.
Every care has been taken to describe items as accurately as possible, however slight variations may occur. All product images are supplied by the manufacturer, please be aware that colours may vary slightly depending on your screen settings, and all colours are as a representative guide only. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The term ‘a fine choice ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
a fine choice ltd.
18 Hampton Road,
TW2 5QB Twickenham,
Our company registration number is 7412370
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
These Terms and Conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts to which both parties submit.
Copyright & Trademark
This Site is owned by a fine choice ltd. The material contained on this Web Site, including all design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement of content and all other information on this Site are copyright of or its licensees, content providers or technology providers. All rights reserved.
You can sign up for the newsletter on the homepage and fill out a sign up form. If you want to unsubscribe please follow the link on the email.
TERMS FOR ENTRY INTO THE A FINE CHOICE PRIZE DRAW COMPETITION
1. The promotion will run from Monday 1st until Sunday 14th October 23:59pm 2018 UK time. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. The promotion is open to new UK A Fine Choice UK wholesalers / retailers / resellers / trade customers, aged 18 years or over. Entrants must be UK residents only. Submissions from outside the UK are not eligible.
3. The promotion excludes A Fine Choice, any affiliated companies, employees, agents and their immediate families or anyone professionally involved in the administration of this promotion.
4. Entrants may enter this prize draw by entering their information via the A Fine Choice web from.
5. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received after the closing date and informed before noon on Tuesday 16th October 2018 UK time.
1. 12 Hydrophil Adult Bamboo Toothbrushes
2. 12 Hydrophil Kids Bamboo Toothbrushes
3. 10 Boxes of Hydrophil Cotton Swabs (100 count)
4. 10 Hydrophil Konjac Sponges
5. 10 Hydrophil Soap Pouches
6. 6 Hydrophil Lipbalms
7. 6 Hydrophil Toothbrush Cases
8. 6 Hydrophil Toothbrush Holders
7. The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered. The prizes do not have to be accepted. If a prize or an element of the prize is not accepted or utilised it will be forfeited. The prizes are subject to availability.
8. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Daniela Schaffik, A Fine Choice, 18 Hampton Road, Twickenham, TW2 5BQ, UK or via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. To the extent allowed by applicable law, A Fine Choice shall not be liable, and accepts no responsibility, for (i) any delay, loss, damage, distress or inconvenience for or arising from this promotion, including any delay, loss, damage, distress or inconvenience related to any prizes howsoever arising; or (ii) any costs or expenses associated with any prize which are not expressly stated to be included in the prize, including, without limitation, meals, medical, living expenses, gratuities, service charges, optional excursions, phone calls, gift shop purchases taxes, insurance and transfers. Nothing in these terms excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by A Fine Choice’s negligence or for any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
10. Participants grant A Fine Choice and its agents and assignees, full permission and authority to use, publish, and display participant name, voice, and photograph or other likeness, as well as identifying information such as the name of participant employer, for advertising or other related purposes in any media without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The winner may be required to participate in additional publicity.
11. All prize winners are responsible for (i) the payment of any and all taxes, duty, national insurance and/or licenses and or other fees that may apply to such prizes or winnings; and (ii) if the prize involves any travel, obtaining all necessary documents, including valid passports, visas and complying with all health or other government regulations.
12. All participants are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, contractual limitations and/or office policies, if any, regarding participation in trade promotions or acceptance of promotional prizes.
13. A Fine Choice reserves the right to add, modify, change, improve, or discontinue this promotion, including any term, with or without notice.
14. The promotion will not affect the purchase price from A Fine Choice of any product.
15. Where permitted by law, A Fine Choice reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value, should the original prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control.
16. By participating in this promotion you accept these terms and confirm that you have obtained, if required, your employer’s consent to participate.
17. Personal data will be processed in accordance with A Fine Choice’s Privacy Statement, which can be located by clicking here.
18. These terms will be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms. Entrance constitutes acceptance of these terms.
19. A Fine Choice’s decision regarding the allocation of prizes is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. These terms will be mailed, free of charge, to any participant who sends a written request for them.
21. Promoter: A Fine Choice, 18 Hampton Road, Twickenham, TW2 5BQ, UK